Home

As I previously had a few problems with the digital versions of my animal prints, I have re-scanned them at 600DPI and then used Photoshop to clean them up where they were slightly misprinted or smudged. As I am going to hang my posters portrait A1 size, I rearranged the prints to make them look better because when they were landscape there were two rows of 3, and now I have put three centred prints on each poster. I have now sent them to print and have been told that they will be printed over night tonight so I will be in uni tomorrow to check them over and hopefully hang them in the exhibition space.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s