I have spent time planning the beginning of my portfolio today. I am using InDesign to do so. As I have to include my two projects, the RSA animation and my FMP, I have began with the RSA. I have taken stills of each of my double page spreads so far and edited them in Photoshop by changing the levels and making sure that they were portfolio worthy.
I have tried to show each of the different methods I used to illustrate the words and titled each page with which project the work is from. I tried taking away the background in the images but I thought that it looked strange because then they didn’t look like stills anymore. This is what they looked like:
So far I am okay with how it looks, but I feel that when it comes together more, and my FMP project is part of it then it will feel more finished.